Parent & Tot Timbits
Ages 2 to 4
$50 per child per 6-sessions
Saskatoon Soccer Centre
(Indoors on Sherwood turf field)
Each child will receive a jersey, ball, and a medal at the end of the program -- all to keep!!
(Thanks to Tim Hortons Timbit Soccer sponsorship)
No programs currently available.
Registrations will be taken on a first come fist serve basis and space is limited.
About the Program: This program is here to give the youngest players of all skill levels between the ages of 2-4 the opportunity to develop fundamental movement skills like running, jumping, landing, kicking, throwing, and scoring in a fun setting built around informal play and positive reinforcement. Parents attending the program are not required to have any previous soccer experience and the sessions are a great way to burn some energy and work up a sweat with both toddle and parent. Our program is led by a qualified coach who is fully certified with Respect In Sport, National Coach Certification Program (NCCP) Active Start and Fundamentals, and CPR “C”. Our program is built to start introducing basic soccer skills to help the young athlete become familiar with the sport of soccer. COVID-19 Adaptations: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the program has been designed with safety being our number one priority for our participants, parents and coach. With this in mind the following guidelines have been put in place:
- We strongly encourage all eligible participants, ie. anyone over 12, to be fully vaccinated as a show of care and concern for others.
- All participants self-monitor for symptoms, stay home if sick and seek a COVID-19 test. The know your risk checklist can help you with that personal assessment. People who are fully vaccinated are no longer considered a close contact.
- All persons entering the facilities are to practice good hand hygiene before an after the soccer activities and/or spectating. Wash our hands often or utilize hand sanitizer and exercise good cough and sneeze etiquette. Sanitizer stations are available throughout the facilities. Everyone is encouraged to also bring their own for personal use.
- Masks are require for all persons entering the soccer facilities for the exception of registered children participating in Parent-Tot may remove their masks on-field for the duration of the program, however parents, caregivers, siblings or others who may accompany the child to the program must keep their masks on all times. Children are to put their mask back on when exiting the field and building.
- Players must be accompanied by ONE parent / caregiver participant to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- Only the registered child and parent / caregiver will be able to enter the field.